SAIYL’s team of specialists work with Management Teams to Assess, Plan and Implement a various Change Projects. These range from department specific to enterprise wide programmes encompassing all departments. SAIYL’s key differentiator is the use of our proprietary advanced Programme management processes to ensure business benefits are realized.
SAIYL has a wealth of management knowledge gained not only from the most respected business schools but also from years of senior management experience. Our Consultants come from multinational and global firms where they have gained experience from practicing over a significant number of years. We believe that in encouraging innovation by developing diverse consulting teams, in conjunction with client personnel, to produce the best current thinking combined with solid experience to develop an optimum strategy.
- Strategic Analysis:
- Company Value Proposition Definition and Development.
- External analysis of Business Environment:
- Macro environment,
- Industry analysis and life cycle,
- Key success Factors,
- Competitor analysis,
- Internal analysis of Company:
- Strategic Resources,
- Audit of Capabilities,
- Strategic Option development:
- Generic and growth based,
- Start-ups / New divisions / Offices,
- Alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions,
- Recovery and turnarounds,
- Strategic Renewal.
- Strategic Marketing Planning,
- Market Research,
- Market, Customer and Competitor insight generation,
- Market Segmentation, targeting and positioning,
- Brand Management,
- Pricing strategies,
- Channel Management,
- Communications Planning,
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Marketing metrics,
Delivery organisational performance through HRM design
- Linking Human Resource Policies to Business Strategy,
- Developing appropriate Human Resource Strategies,
- Human Resource planning,
- Organizational design and structure,
- Job design and role development.
- Recruitment policy development,
- Retention programmes,
- Talent development.
- Performance management,
- Review systems, Balanced Scorecard, 360.
- Rewards system design,
- Implementation strategies.
SAIYL together with our strategic partners offer tailored Interim Management solutions depending on your specific business objective, industry, cultural fit and expertise.
Interim Management provides the following benefits:
- Focus on business goal not internal company politics,
- Short term assignment with a clear exit plan,
- Able to make tough decision due to no links within company,